Monday, December 29, 2014

Taylor Swift-"Blank Space" Music Video Look

Blank Space has become one of my favorite music videos from this year not only because I am a huge Taylor Swift fan but it's so much fun and she's just so crazy!! Seriously you do not want to piss this girl off!! So I wore this look yesterday to work and even more than usual I kept getting that I look like Taylor Swift! This look is based off the navy smokey eye look at the bridge of the song, where's she holding the apple.

I finally got to break into my Lorac Pro 2 Palette which is what I mainly used in creating this look. Another really cool trick to use when wanting crisp lines or even if you don't want your shadow all over the place when doing a smokey eye, use some scotch tape! It's so easy to do! Just take your scotch tape and lineup up with the shape that you want, do your smokey eye and pull off the tape... Voila! Instant amazing smokey eye look

Here's the look:

 Here's my look:

Here's what I used:

EYES
•Base- Cargo HD Primer
•Lid- Lorac Pro 2 Palette in Snow
•Crease- Lorac Pro 2 Palette in Cool Gray and then Navy more intensely in the outer corner
•Highlight- Lorac Pro 2 Palette in Bugg and Snow, with Snow in inner corner
•Liner- On the top I used Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion, also on the bottom with Navy and Black from Pro 2 Pallette. I used Cargo Swimmables liner in Secret Beach in the water line
•Mascara-Shisheido 

CHEEKS
•Primer-Lorac Mattyfing Primer
•Concealer- Cargo One Base in 01
•Blush- Flirt! In Urge
•Bronzer- Lorac Baked Bronzer

LIPS
•Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Bichette
•Lorac Creme Gloss in Crown Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment