Monday, December 29, 2014

Juicy Couture Inspired: Viva La Juicy

Last Saturday we had a beauty spotlight challenge for the House of Juicy and I really wanted to do a look inspired by their number 1 fragrance and Glammy Award winner two years in a row, Viva La Juicy!
The bottle is adorned with gold and a bright pink bow hugs the cap.  I wanted to do a gold eye with bright and bold pink lips. I got to play with Scandy, one of my new Colour Pop Lippie Stix and Lorac 3d Lustre. 

Here's my look: (lighting was not working today for me lol)




Here's what I used:

EYES 
•Base- Cargo HD primer
•Lid-Urban Decay Vice Limited Edition Palette in Last Sin
•Crease-Last Sin 
•Highlight- Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Girly and then Lorac 3D Lustre in 24K
•Liner-Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion, with Last Sin on the lower lash line. 
•Mascara-Shisheido black

CHEEKS 
•Primer-Lorac Mattifying Primer
•Concealer-Cargo One Base in 01
•Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
•Bronzer- Lorac Baked Bronzer

LIPS
•Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Scandy

No comments:

Post a Comment