Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Gwen Stefani "The Voice" Blind Auditions Look


The Voice finale ended last night and I have to say I'm surprised with who won.. Craig was good but I was really hoping Matt would have won. Actually any of the final 4 could go on to have big careers after The Voice. Gwen and Pharrell were a nice change but I have to say I'm kinda excited for Christina to come back just because she's always has exciting makeup looks, Gwen only had stand out look for me and it was this gold sparkle cat eye with a bold red lip, which is the epitome of everything Gwen and it's perfect for the holiday season which is a week from today.. Christmas is a week away... WHAT?!!  This year seems to have flown by so fast!


HERE'S THE LOOK:












HERE'S MY LOOK:




Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop Shock Shadow in I <3 This, then I added Lorac 3D Lustre in 24K then I mixed Wet N Wild glitter (gold)
  • Crease- Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette in Tyranny
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette in Righteous on the Brow, and Furious on the inner corner
  • Liner- Cargo Swimmables in Black Sea on the top line, and Tyranny on the lower lash line, with Cargo Swimmables in Secret Beach on the waterline.
  • Mascara- Shiseido sample mascara from Sephora
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Makeup Forever HD Primer
  • Foundation/Concealer: Cargo One Base in 01
  • Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
  • Bronzer- Lorac Baked Bronzer 
LIPS
  • Liner- Cargo Reverse Lip Liner in 01, Makeup Forever Aqua Liner in Red
  • Lip Stick- Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Confetti
  • Gloss- Urban Decay  Pocket Rocket in Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment