Saturday, October 2, 2010

Britney Spears "Sometimes" Music Video Look

This look is inspired by the Britney Spears video for "Sometimes" I love the pinky brown look!






Here's the look:

EYES
  • Base- I used Rimmel in Flaunt
  • Lid-I used a mixture of Ulta Shadows Terra Cotta,Antique Gold, Brass, and Toast
  • Crease-Day to Play palette (3 and 4), in the inner corner I used Archetype Minerals in Verre De Sol and Ulta in Iceland.
  • Highlight-LA Colors Gold Rush Palette (1 and 2)
  • Liner- Using Rimmel Flaunt as the base, I used Wine and Roses palette (3 and 4) and on the top I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Dark Brown also on the bottom lash line and I mixed the Ulta shadows on the bottom as well to create the desired look with Jordana liner in Lavish Brown on the water line.
  • Mascara- Falsies
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Flirt! in Golden Minx
  • Blush- Flirt! in Urge
LIPS
  • NYX in Castle
  • NYC in Park Avenue Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment