Here's the look:
- Base- I used Rimmel in Flaunt
- Lid-I used a mixture of Ulta Shadows Terra Cotta,Antique Gold, Brass, and Toast
- Crease-Day to Play palette (3 and 4), in the inner corner I used Archetype Minerals in Verre De Sol and Ulta in Iceland.
- Highlight-LA Colors Gold Rush Palette (1 and 2)
- Liner- Using Rimmel Flaunt as the base, I used Wine and Roses palette (3 and 4) and on the top I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Dark Brown also on the bottom lash line and I mixed the Ulta shadows on the bottom as well to create the desired look with Jordana liner in Lavish Brown on the water line.
- Mascara- Falsies
- Foundation- True Match
- Bronze- Flirt! in Golden Minx
- Blush- Flirt! in Urge
- NYX in Castle
- NYC in Park Avenue Pink