Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Briar Rose

This look is from the Malificient portion of the Venomous Villians Collection.


Here's my look: My lovely wet hair lol





Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base-Hard Candy SS in Spirited
  • Lid- Instead of Vanilla I used Tea Biscuit
  • Crease- Instead of My Dark Magic, I used Sally Girl Baked Shadow in Purple and Archtype Minerals in The Black Dahlia
  • Highlight- Instead of Orb, I used Ivory Box
  • Liner- I used NYX Black Bean on top liner, on the lower lash line in the waterline I used NYX Milk. On the lashline I used Cranberry by Mac and instead of She Who Dares, I used Archetype Minerals in Ravens Feathers
  • Mascara- Falsies
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush-Instead of Brair Rose, I used Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
LIPS
  • Instead of Dark Deed, I used NYX in Electra
  • I used a clear lip gloss over

No comments:

Post a Comment