Sunday, October 31, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Sinister

This look is inspired by the Evil Queen Face Chart Sinister.





Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- I think I used NYX JP in Purple Velvet
  • Lid-Instead of using Vainglorious and Sketch, I used a Bronze Burgundy color from my Claires Palette, and MAC in Beauty Marked. in the center of the lid, instead of Her Alter Image, I used Hard Candy Compact in Dillusional *Lavendar*
  • Crease- Instead of using Vile Violet, I used Sally Girl Baked Eye Shadow (Purple)
  • Highlight- Ulta in Iceland
  • Liner- NYX JP in Black Bean on the top lid, with your Vile Violet and Her Alter Image dupes in the lower lash line with Black Bean in the waterline.
  • Mascara- Define a Lash from Maybelline
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush-Instead of Bite of An Apple, I used Heart Throb from Flirt!
LIPS
  • Instead of Sinister, I used Wet N Wild in Mink Brown?
  • Instead of Hot House, I used Rimmel Volume Boost in Provoke




No comments:

Post a Comment