Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MAC Face Charts:Push The Edge

This look is from part of the Venomous Villians, Dr. Faciller from The Princess and the Frog, which I still haven't seen that movie! But the looks are gorgeous :)

Here's the look:




Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base-Hard Candy Shadow Stick in Spirited
  • Lid- Instead of using Melon pigment, I used Archetype Minerals in Mausie
  • Crease- Instead of Push The Edge Pigment, I tried to mix She Space Minerals in High Drama and Symphony Of Chaos
  • Highlight-Mausie
  • Liner- On the top I used NYX JP in Black Bean, on the lower lash line I used Symphony of Chaos and High Drama and drew a liner comparable to the picture, I also used NYX JP in Milk on the outer and inner corners and Black bean in the water line.
  • Mascara- Falsies
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- They used Cajun, but I just used Golden Minx by Flirt!
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Instead of Touch, I used, Maxx Factor in Lookin Good
  • Lip Gloss-Instead of Resort Life, I used NYC in Sungold Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment