Friday, October 15, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Vile Violet



Here's my look:







Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Lavender
  • Lid- Instead of Her Alter Image, I used Hard Candy Compact in Dillusional
  • Crease- In the center and outer crease instead of Vainglorious, I used Claires Palette (burgundy) and follow with Vile Violet dupe, I used Sally Girl baked eye shadow
  • Highlight- Instead of Vanilla, I used Ivory Box from Estee Lauder
  • Liner- I used NYX Black Bean on the top, on the bottom Her Alter Image Dupe through the center.
  • Mascara- Falsies
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Bite of An Apple, I used Heart Throb and Neutrogena in Sweet Raisin
LIPS
  • Instead of Sinister, I used NYX Margarita (cause I thought it looked pretty)
  • Instead of Strange Potion, I used Rimmel Volume Boost in (bright pink)

No comments:

Post a Comment