Saturday, October 2, 2010

Straight Off The Runway: Diane Von Furstenberg

I love this look done at the Diane Von Furstenberg show!!!





Here's my look:




EYES
  • Base- From Lid to Crease, I used NYX JP in Black Bean
  • Lid-Claire's palette in Black on lid, on top of that I used She Space Minerals in Mesh and Lace on the inner lid and Archetype Minerals in Raven's Feather on the middle lid, in the inner corner I used Jessie's Girl Eye Dust (white/Blue) and then on top of that I used Archetype Minerals in Soap Bubble.
  • Crease- I used Black from the Claire's Palette and then on top of that I used Day to Play (brown) and then Wine and Roses Palette (3 and 4)
  • Liner- On the top Black Bean, On the bottom used Brown and the Wine and Roses, then I used Mesh and Lace with Day To Palette (Gray) in the inner corner
  • Mascara- Falsies
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush-Flirt! in Urge
LIPS
  • NYC in Cappuccino
Here's my quick photo shoot :)



No comments:

Post a Comment