Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Jangsara- Formidable

This look is a take off Jangsara's Formidable look using non-mac products, this look is SOO pretty!!!

Here's the look:


Here's my look:




Here's what I used:


EYES


  • Base- I used NYX Rocky Mountain Green

  • Lid- Instead of using the Blue/Brown Pigment, I used Archetype Minerals in Xibalba, Instead of using the Teal Reflects I used Jessie's Girl (White/Blue) on top of Xibalba

  • Crease- Instead of using the Magenta part of My Dark Magic, I used a Medium Purple color from the Claire's Palette

  • Highlight-Instead of using Cloud Bound, I used a White/Gold from the Claire's Palette as well

  • Liner- I used the base color on the lower lash line, then I used Xibalba and the Purple on top, on the top lid I used Rimmel Soft Sparkle liner in Peridot and also in the water line

  • Mascara- Falsies


CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Blush-Crazy in Love


Lips



  • Rimmel Lip Gloss in Attract

No comments:

Post a Comment