Sunday, October 31, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Enviably Fun

This look Enviably Fun has the same color story as Fairie Glen but with a brighter eye popping lip.











Here's my look:





Here's what I used:

EYES




  • Base- Hard Candy Shadow Stick in Spirited

  • Lid- Instead of Enviably Fun, found a green/gold color from my Claires Palette

  • Crease- Instead of sing Dark Soul Pigment, I used a dark gray color also from my Claire's palette following with my Humid dupe (Day to Play Palette Forest Green)

  • Highlight- Instead of Golden Crown, I used LA Colors Palette in Gold Rush (1st color)

  • Liner-NYX JP in Black Bean on top, on the lower lashline instead of using Undercurrent Pearl glider, I used NYX JP in Electric Blue and followed up with my dupe colors for Glamora Castle (Ulta granite and peacock) and my dupe for Enviably Fun from the Claire's Palette.
  • Mascara- Define a Lash

CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of using Her Blooming Cheek, I used Taylor Made Minerals in AfterGlow (Extremely bright pink)

LIPS

  • Instead of using Full Fuschia, I used Wet N Wild in Fuschia with Blue Pearl
  • Instead of Passing Fancy, I used Expressions in Mango Sherbert




No comments:

Post a Comment