Sunday, October 31, 2010

MAC Face Chart:Heartless


This look is inspired by the face chart for Cruella Devilles Heartless.









Here's my look:

Here's what I used:
EYES
  • Base-Hard Candy Shimmer Stick in Spirited
  • Lid- Instead of Sweet Joy, I used LA Colors Palette in Gold Rush (1), Instead of De-vil on the outer corner I used a bronzy red- orange color from my Claires Palette
  • Crease- Use the De-vil dupe in the crease, and follow with a Carbon dupe, I used LA Colors Palette in Ammunition to define the crease.
  • Highlight- I used Estee Lauder in Tea Biscuit
  • Liner-NYX JP in Black Bean on the top line, with your Carbon dupe on the lower lashline
  • Mascara- Define-A-Lash from Maybelline
CHEEKS
  • Foundation-True Match
  • Blush- Urge from Flirt!
LIPS
  • Instead of Heartless, I used NYX in Eros
  • Instead of Devilishly Stylish, NYC in Sungold Pink


No comments:

Post a Comment