This look is inspired by the face chart for Cruella Devilles Heartless.
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base-Hard Candy Shimmer Stick in Spirited
- Lid- Instead of Sweet Joy, I used LA Colors Palette in Gold Rush (1), Instead of De-vil on the outer corner I used a bronzy red- orange color from my Claires Palette
- Crease- Use the De-vil dupe in the crease, and follow with a Carbon dupe, I used LA Colors Palette in Ammunition to define the crease.
- Highlight- I used Estee Lauder in Tea Biscuit
- Liner-NYX JP in Black Bean on the top line, with your Carbon dupe on the lower lashline
- Mascara- Define-A-Lash from Maybelline
- Foundation-True Match
- Blush- Urge from Flirt!
- Instead of Heartless, I used NYX in Eros
- Instead of Devilishly Stylish, NYC in Sungold Pink