Sunday, October 31, 2010

MAC Face Chart: The Faerie Glen

It's new Face Chart time!!! This is the brand new line A Tartan Tale and there's a lot of really cute looks in this collection.







Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES


  • Base-Hard Candy Shadow Stick in Spirited

  • Lid- Instead of Golden Crown I used LA Colors Palette in Gold Rush (1st color)

  • Crease- Instead of Glamora, I used Ulta in Peacock and Granite mixed

  • Highlight-I used Estee Lauder in Tea Biscuit

  • Liner-I used NYX JP in Black Bean on upper lashline, instead of Black Swan, and then on top I used Archetype Minerals in Bettie's Bangs, instead of Petrol Blue pearlglide liner. Through the lower lashline I used my Glamora dupe colors

  • Mascara- Define a Lash
CHEEKS


  • Foundation- True Match

  • Blush- Instead of My Highland Honey *which is a bright orange, I used Taylor Made Minerals in Fuzzy Navel
LIPS


  • Instead of The Fairie Glen, I used NYX in Iris

  • Instead of Lightly Prancing, I used NYC in Pink Sands



No comments:

Post a Comment