Sunday, October 31, 2010

Taylor Swift: Halloween

Suprise! Suprise! I was Taylor Swift for Halloween this year :) The picture below is just a picture I used for my Taylor Swift costume inspiration, it's not the actual look.


Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- I believe I used NYX JP in Lavendar
  • Lid- I used Maybelline Sapphire Siren (white) and in outer portion I used Ulta in Passion Berry and Sally Girl baked shadow (purple)
  • Crease- Sally Girl Baked Shadow (purple)
  • Highlight- I used Day to Play palette (matte neutral)
  • Liner- I used Black Bean on top and bottom with the white I used on the lid on the lower lashline
  • Mascara- I used Define a Lash and added some false eyelashes, I don't know the brand but the style was Demi

CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronzer- Golden Minx from Flirt!
  • Blush- Crazy in Love from Flirt!
  • Powder- I used a Translucent powder from a Mineral Makeup kit my Aunt gave me called Skin Sheer

LIPS

  • Hard Candy lipstick in Kitten (can't be without Taylor's signature red lips!)









My Fiance and I went to a Halloween party as Taylor Swift and "The Situtation" :)














No comments:

Post a Comment