Sunday, October 31, 2010

MAC Face Chart:Leopard Luxe

So in earlier posts I did a Leopard Luxe look, but this one is the more official face chart but it's slightly different than the first look I did.







Here's my look:







Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base-Hard Candy Shadow Stick in Spirited
  • Lid- Instead of Style Predator, I used LA Colors Palette in Gold Rush (4th color)
  • Crease- Instead of Wild By Nature, I used Day to Play Palette (12th color) and follow with Folie dupe (13th color)
  • Highlight- Style Predator dupe
  • Liner-NYX JP in Black Bean on top, with in the inner lashline instead of Pure Show liquid Liner I used Archetype Minerals in Valley of the Kings, and on the lower lashline instead of On the Hunt, I used Black liquid Liner from Wet N Wild with Black Bean in the waterline.
  • Mascara- Define a Lash
CHEEKS
  • Foundation-True Match
  • Blush-Instead of Utterly Game I used Heartthrob from Flirt!
LIPS
  • Instead of Drive me Wild, I used NYX in Sunflower
  • Instead of Wildly Refined, I used Max Factor in Lookin Good


No comments:

Post a Comment