Sunday, October 17, 2010

Straight From the Runway: Two Toned Lips

I saw this on Makeupforlife.com and I thought what a crazy but fun look! I decided to do my own take on the look and I went for a peachy-orange and Bubble Gum Pink look.
Here's the look:






Here's my look:



Here's what I used:


EYES


  • Base-Hard Candy Shadow Stick in Spirited

  • Lid- LA Colors in Gold Rush (1) on the lid

  • Crease-La Colors in Serenade (4th)

  • Liner- On the top line I used NYX JP in Orange and on the bottom lash line, with Lid Pop (Orange) on top of the bottom lashline and Jordana Liner in Lavish Brown in the water line

  • Mascara- Falsies

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Blush-Heart Throb

  • Bronze-Golden Minx

LIPS



  • NYX lipsticks in Orange Soda (top) and Narcissuss(bottom)











No comments:

Post a Comment