Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Best of the Golden Globes fashion!!

These are my top favorite looks from the 2010 Golden Globes:



Sandra Bullock in Bottega Veneta.
A lot of people did not like this one but I thought she looked gorgeous and it was like nothing else on the carpet. Plus Jewel tones are very in right now.





Kate Hudson in Marchesa.


I LOVE this on her!! The shoes I'm not crazy about but the dress really worked for her figure and I love the makeup


Lea Michele in Oscar de la Renta


WORK RACHEL BERRY. I love this gown!! She looked adorable..


Drew Barrymore in Atelier Versace


She looked like a gorgeous angel... She seems so humble during her acceptance speech and it was cute that she brought Justin Long with her..




Amy Adams in Carolina Herrara


She's so cute and pregnant! I love the accents of orange with her purse and shoes and the forest green is sharp.




Dianna Argon in Reem Acra



She looked stunning, actually all the Glee girls did!






Jayma Mays in Badgley Mischka


She's adorable no matter what she wears..






Leona Lewis in Roberto Cavalli

She looks like a dream in this, def one of the best dressed of the night.


Christina Aguilera in Versace
She looked so classy but still kept a funky edge











No comments:

Post a Comment