Sunday, January 31, 2010

Candy Series: Rainbow Nerds


Today's look is inspired by Rainbow Nerds.. I LOVE Nerds! lol This look was fun to do and bright!


Here's the look:
EYES
  • Base- Lid + inner corner- NYX in Horse Raddish, Crease- NYX in Purple, Above crease- NYX in Yellow, Lower lash- NYX in Orange.
  • Lid- the brightest green in the Claires Palette and Lid Neon from Pop! Beauty (green)
  • Crease- The She Space minerals in High Drama (bright purple)
  • Above crease-Lid Neon (yellow) and Taylor Made Minerals in Sunflower
  • Highlight-Hard Candy compact in Dillusional (purple)
  • Liner- Above I used NYX jumbo pencil in Cherry but would have been brighter with Hot Pink.. now that I think of it... on top of that I placed Taylor Made Minerals Afterglow (which is a flourescent pink) and then over the Orange base I used Taylor Made Minerals in Fuzzy Navel (a flourescent orange) and winged it upward and in the inner corner I used the two greens from the lid color.
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Flirt! Crazy in Love
  • Face Glow in Sunstone from N.Y.C.
  • Foundation- True Match
LIPS
  • Lipstick- Smooch from N.Y.C
  • Lip Gloss- a mix of Expressions in Orange Sherbet +Mango Swirl
This is my attempt to being artsy with Nerds.. It took a LONG time to get this many to stick to my lips lol but anyways this was my best attempt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment