Today's look is inspired by Rainbow Nerds.. I LOVE Nerds! lol This look was fun to do and bright!
Here's the look:
- Base- Lid + inner corner- NYX in Horse Raddish, Crease- NYX in Purple, Above crease- NYX in Yellow, Lower lash- NYX in Orange.
- Lid- the brightest green in the Claires Palette and Lid Neon from Pop! Beauty (green)
- Crease- The She Space minerals in High Drama (bright purple)
- Above crease-Lid Neon (yellow) and Taylor Made Minerals in Sunflower
- Highlight-Hard Candy compact in Dillusional (purple)
- Liner- Above I used NYX jumbo pencil in Cherry but would have been brighter with Hot Pink.. now that I think of it... on top of that I placed Taylor Made Minerals Afterglow (which is a flourescent pink) and then over the Orange base I used Taylor Made Minerals in Fuzzy Navel (a flourescent orange) and winged it upward and in the inner corner I used the two greens from the lid color.
- Mascara- Pulse Perfection
- Flirt! Crazy in Love
- Face Glow in Sunstone from N.Y.C.
- Foundation- True Match