Friday, January 15, 2010

Inspired by Temptalia: Spring look

For an easy go to look for work I usually look at my favorite websites one of them being Temptalia.com, she has some gorgeous looks and this one in particular made me want to recreate it. It's a cute look for the spring and it even matched my top I was wearing.

Here's her look:
Now of course I didn't have the same colors that she used but I tried my hardest to dupe these and this is what I came up with....


Here's the substitutions I used:

EYES
Base- She used Soft Orche PP by Mac, instead I used Wet N Wild Creme Eyeshadow pencil in Pixie and I put that all over up to my brow.
Lid- Luckily I had Stars N Rockets which she used in her inner third and for the middle instead of Lucky Green by Mac, I found that Green Apple by Sally Girl is pretty close to that color. In the outer portion of the lid, she used Moon's Reflection and I used a blue from a Claires palette with a mixture of Ulta in MoonBeam.
Crease- Instead of using Electric Eel from Mac.. I used a shadow from Milani from the Roulette Eyes collection.. this one is called Low Bet and it's the brightest blue. Above the crease I used a gold from my Pop Beauty Day to Play Palette instead of Gorgeous Gold from Mac.
Highlight- She used Femme Fi from Mac and I used a beige color again for the DTP palette.
Inner Corner- I found this color comparable to Beautiful Iris from Mac.. It's actually from Hard Candy compact in Dillusional and it's a really pretty purple duo chrome.
Liner-She used a liquid liner from Mac but I used Pop from Taylor Made Minerals and it worked just as well once I wet it. On the lower lid, I used Jordana easyliner in Bliss and it was pratically the same color as Urban Decay Electric Liner
Mascara-Pulse Perfection

Cheeks
I
used Flirt! Heartthrob blush and Golden Minx bronzing powder

Lips
Wet N Wild in 547 B Breeze
NYC Liquid Lip Shine in Sungold Pink




No comments:

Post a Comment