Sunday, January 10, 2010

"Just A Dream" Carrie Underwood tutorial

Flipping through the channels today I saw the music video "Just A Dream" by Carrie Underwood and I wanted to try and re-create it. Such a sad song and video but her makeup looks gorgeous!

It's better seen on the Music Video but it's got a pink-ish gray look. Cat eye liner and a soft peach lip.

Ughh! so ignore my hair, it looks really nasty in the pic but I wanted to pull it off my face lol It will look better in the next tutorial I promise!

Things I used:
Base- Ulta Base and Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk with a little bit of cream shadow light pink that I purchased at the dollar store from Indulge in Beauty.
Eye lid- Hard Candy eye shadow quartet in Dillusional (the pink color) mixed with Ulta shadow in Sweet
Crease- I used my Day to Play palette from Pop Beauty (it's like a grayish-purple color) that I got at Ulta
Liner- She has a cat eye so I used Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean and used a angled liner brush and thickened the line and winged it out and then I put the black under the lower lashline and smeared it out towards the middle and put a a beige matte shadow from my Day to Play palette on the inner lower lashline.
Waterline- Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk and on top I used a white shadow from L.A. Colors palette in Ammunition (the 1st color)
Mascara- Top- Maybelline Colossal Volume and Bottom- Maybelline Pulse Perfection (my favorite!)

Face:
Foundation-Dream Matte Mousse in Porcelain
Blush- Flirt! Peek-A-Blush in Heart Throb
Bronzer- Flirt! Bronzing powder in Golden Minx

Lips-
Wet n Wild lipstick in 547B Breeze
NYC Liqiud Lip Shine in Pink Sands

The full music video can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G423arRXq5s

No comments:

Post a Comment