Saturday, January 16, 2010

Contest Entry: Makeup Geek

This is my contest entry for Makeup Geek's Weekly Challenge, we had to pick a look or tutorial that Marlena has done and I chose this look...
She was trying to recreate a Rihanna look:



Here's my take on this look:


Here's what I used:
EYES
  • Base: Ulta Cream Base
  • Lid: I used a beige color from my Day To Play palette from Pop! Beauty, Marlena used Brule from MAC
  • Crease: Instead of using Wedge I used a slightly darker color in the crease
  • Highlighter- I used another color from the DTP palette, a sparkly cream, she used Shroom
  • Liner- I lined my eyes with Sephora line in Midnight Black and smoothed it more with NYX jumbo pencil in Black Bean, to make the metallic colors I used Bettie Bangs and Spook from Archetype Cosmetics. On the lower lashline I used the black liner and on top I used Cats Paws from Archetype Cosmetics
  • Masacra- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Flirt! Peek A Blush in Crazy in love
  • Flirt! Bronzer in Golden Minx
LIPS
  • Dabbed a little of Dream Matte Mousse on my lips
  • Lined the outside with NYX jumbo pencil in Strawberry Milk
  • I used a mixture of Wet N Wild lip stick in 511B Mouveau Pink
  • For lipgloss I used Wet N Wild Speed Gloss in Untamed and my own mix of clear lipgloss and Medusa Makeup in Flamingo

No comments:

Post a Comment