Thursday, January 28, 2010

Face Chart: Soft Pause



Today's look is based off Soft Pause from MAC "Red" She Said collection from 2008

Here's how I did it!

EYES
  • Base- Pixie Wet N Wild creme pencil
  • Lid- Peachy beige from Claire's palette
  • Crease- Instead of the Danger Zone (red) I used a dark red from Claire's palette and Rimmel Three-sum in Raw, then on top I used a medium copper color from Claire's
  • Highlight- The same peachy color I used on lid
  • Liner- I used Black Bean from NYX Jumbo Pencil and Jessie's Girl black shadow and winged it up. On the lower lash I used NYX jumbo pencil in Pots n Pans, instead of Silverstroke fluid line
  • Mascara- Maybelline Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match Roller
  • Blush- Instead of Enough Said, I used Flirt! Bronzer in Golden Minx
LIPS
  • Lipstick-I used Sugar Plum + Ruby from N.Y.C.
  • Lip gloss- I used Bonne Bell kiss this gloss in Pout

No comments:

Post a Comment