Sunday, January 24, 2010

Winter Wonderland


This winter wonderland scene inspired my look for today:

Here's how to recreate this look:

EYES
  • Bases- Inner eyelid and inner corner I used NYX jumbo pencil in Baby Blue. In the middle I used NYX jumbo pencil Horse Raddish and on the lower lashline I used Pots n Pans also from NYX. A little in the crease I used NYX in Pacific.
  • Lid- In the inner lid I used a combination of Jessie's Girl eye dust in Secret Weapon and She Space mineral Mesh and Lace and also in the inner corner and lower inner lash line.In the middle of the lid I used Archetype Mineral makeup in Weeping Willow. On the outer lid I used Archetype in Northern Lights and then a teal color on top from L.A. Colors in Ocean Breeze palette. Then a mix of Archetype in Ghost Dance.
  • Crease- I used Ulta eye shadow in Sapphire and L.A. Color palette in Devious the 1st blue and Ghost dance.
  • Liner- LA Splash Liquid liner in Kryptonite and on the inner lid blue glitter liner from For Love 21. In the lower lash middle I used Northern Lights and on the outer Ghost Dance
  • Highlight- Ulta Iceland + Jessie's Girl in Secret Weapon
  • Mascara- Rimmel Glam Eyes in Black
CHEEKS
  • I used True Match W1-2 (w/ the roller)
  • Flirt! Peek-a-blush in Urge and swept Ulta shadow in Iceland a little to give an icy appearance.
LIPS
  • Ulta lip color in Snow flake shimmer (silver-pink color)
  • N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine in Pearl Glow (white w/ a purple blue duo chrome)

No comments:

Post a Comment