Saturday, January 23, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Feline


Todays look is inspired by Feline from the Love Lace collection:

EYES
  • Base- Instead of Blackground PP I used NYX jumbo pencil in Black Bean and I put that on my lid and my crease and spread it out.
  • Lid-Inner and Outer lid I used Jessie's girl shadow in Black and on the middle of the lid, kinda like Suave Intentions, but it's in the 90 something Claire's palette the top color kinda tealish in color
  • Crease- Used Jessie's girl black and instead of Love Lace, I used Ulta in Sapphire on top of Jessie's girl
  • Highlight- Ulta eye shadow in Iceland
  • Liner- Sephora liner in Midnight Black on top and bottom lashline. On the lower lash I used Sapphire and the teal Claire's color and mixed them together
  • Mascara- Rimmel Eye Magnifier
CHEEKS
  • I just bought the new True Match Roller from L'oreal Paris and it's kinda cool but I'm still working on it..in w1-2
  • They used Dame from Mac as a blush but I don't really have a comparable color so I mixed Flirt! Peek-a-Blush in Urge and Ulta shadow in Key West and blended them together to give it that blue tone
LIPS
  • Instead of using Intricate I mixed Jane sheer lip stick in Roseberry for the purple color and Ulta lip color in Snowflake Shimmer
  • I didn't have Icescape so I mixed a clear lip gloss with Archetype mineral make up in Verre De Soie to give the pink sparkles

No comments:

Post a Comment