Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Island Paradise..

Today I wanted to just do a rainbow look.. I went to the dentist today and I'm still numb so I just have an eye look today... The colors are from this color palette:
It's L.A. Colors Palette in Lush.
.
Here's the look:



EYES
  • Base- I used NYX jumbo pencil in Milk all over the lid and brow bone
  • Lid-Inner I used the Yellow, the middle the Purple, and outer Blue
  • Crease-Inner- Yellow, Middle-Purple and I used an orange color from Ulta in Knit
  • Highlight- White
  • Lower lashline- Teal on the outer/middle and White on the inner
  • Liner-Top- LA Splash liquid eyeliner in Kryptonite and then place Archetype mineral makeup in La Bella Donna over it and the lower lashline
  • Mascara- Rimmel Eye Magnifier Exact Definition

EDIT: Now that my mouth is Un-numbed? I took a face pic

No comments:

Post a Comment