Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mac Face Chart: All's Good


This was my look today for work. All's Good from the MAC All Ages,All Races,All Sexes Collection and here it is:


Here's all I used:
EYES
  • Base- Wet N Wild creme eye shadow in Pixie
  • Eye Lid-On the inner and outer corners, they have the pigment Rich Life. I don't have a pigment of that exact type but they described it as a blue-brown pigment so I used Xibalba by Archetype Cosmetics it's a brownish taupe color with silver and blue sparkles
  • Crease- Mac uses Banshee shadow which I duped with a color from my Day To Play Palette from Pop! Beauty (6th shadow on the right side of the palette (silver palette)) and then instead of Show Stopper in the outer crease, I used a mixture of Gray and a taupe brown from the Day To Play Palette
  • Highlight- Instead of using Universal Mix pigment, I used a silver gold color from my Claire's eye shadow palette (48 colors in a square formation....maybe I'll swatch them later!)
  • Liner- Sephora Midnight Black liner on the top lash and on the bottom lash line I swept a matte caramel color from the Day To Play Palette (maybe I'll swatch this one too..) and then line the bottom with Sephora Midnight Black liner
  • Mascara- Colossal Volume by Maybelinne.. (yellow tube)
CHEEKS
  • Neutrogena soft color blush in Sweet Raisin, instead of All's Good
LIPS
  • Moisturized with lip balm
  • Lip Stick-I used Wet N Wild in 516 C Sunset Peach, instead of Myself
  • Lipgloss-N.Y.C Liquid Lip Shine in Cappuccino, as a Naked Frost alternative

No comments:

Post a Comment