Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Work and Play: Mac Utter Fun Face Chart


Today for work I did a tame version of this look... which I didn't take any pictures of lol
so here's the fun and crazy version of Utter Fun which kinda reminds me of a clown.. so here goes:



I think I enjoyed this look too much :)


Here's the breakdown:
EYES
  • Base- Ulta base +Wet N Wild creme shadow in Pixie
  • Lid- In the inner lid I used L.A. Colors Palette in Gold Rush (The 2nd gold color) which is comparable to Heat duos gold
  • Crease- I used a bunch of colors.. Middle of crease I used Twilight in the place of Midnight Madness and Hard Candy Compact Suede (the top color) in the outer crease, instead of Mayhem from MAC. On top of Twilight I used a color from Claire's compact but they call for Embark which is a brownish-red, so any kind of color like that would work.
  • Highlight- Estee Lauder color Ivory Box, instead of Orb
  • Liner- I used Wet N Wild Black liquid liner on the top lash line. On the bottom I used Mac Shade stick in Shark Skin and smeared it out and then on top of that I took a blending brush and blended SS with Ulta Granite shadow and then I brought it down like a clown and used a little of the NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean to define it. Then Sephora black liner in the inner part of the waterline.
  • Masacara- Maybelinne Colossal Volume
CHEEKS
  • Instead of using Superdupernatural Blush, I used Flirt! Peek-a-Blush in Heart Throb
LIPS
  • I put a regular lip balm on first
  • Instead of using Redd lip liner, I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cherry
  • I used Wet N Wild in 511B Mouveau Pink, instead of Utter Fun
  • Instead of Jingle Jangle, I used Wet N Wild Mega Brilliance in Blushing

No comments:

Post a Comment