Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Temptalia: Alice in Wonderland Urban Decay Look

Alright I promise that I can do my own looks.. which I have 3 ideas as of now circulating in my brain.. just have to do them on my face lol but I was running behind today for work so this was my quick inspiration yet again from Temptalia. It's based off the Alice and Wonderland Palette from Urban Decay and here is the original look:





and here's my look:


Here's how I did it!

EYES
  • Base- Pixie from Wet N Wild creme pencil
  • Lid- Inner lid, I used Claire's Palette the white/gold color (in the place of White Rabbit)
  • Middle of the lid I used Ulta Lustre, instead of Wonderland,
  • Outer lid I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Horse Raddish and a similar eye shadow color from Claire's palette instead of Absolem
  • In the Crease I used a bright blue from my Day To Play Palette and a blue from L.A. Colors Palette Tropics, instead of Alice
  • Above the crease I used the white/gold substitution for White Rabbit
  • Highlight- I used a pale pinky color from the Claire's palette instead of Drink Me Eat Me.
  • Liner- Instead of using Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Flipside, I used Jordana easyliner in Bliss on the bottom lashline
  • Mascara- Maybelline Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match Roller
  • Flirt! in Heart Throb
LIPS
  • Lip stick- Sunset Peach (wet n wild)
  • Lip Gloss- N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine in Pink Sands

No comments:

Post a Comment