and here's my look:
Here's how I did it!
- Base- Pixie from Wet N Wild creme pencil
- Lid- Inner lid, I used Claire's Palette the white/gold color (in the place of White Rabbit)
- Middle of the lid I used Ulta Lustre, instead of Wonderland,
- Outer lid I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Horse Raddish and a similar eye shadow color from Claire's palette instead of Absolem
- In the Crease I used a bright blue from my Day To Play Palette and a blue from L.A. Colors Palette Tropics, instead of Alice
- Above the crease I used the white/gold substitution for White Rabbit
- Highlight- I used a pale pinky color from the Claire's palette instead of Drink Me Eat Me.
- Liner- Instead of using Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Flipside, I used Jordana easyliner in Bliss on the bottom lashline
- Mascara- Maybelline Pulse Perfection
- Foundation- True Match Roller
- Flirt! in Heart Throb