Monday, January 18, 2010

Mac Face Chart: Haunting


Today's look is the recreation of Haunting, from the MAC Makeup Artist Collection and here's my look:


Things I used:
EYES
  • Base(s)- I used Ulta Base all over eye, then I used NYX Jumbo Pencils Yellow + Horse Raddish and put Yellow on inner lid and brow and HR on the outer lid.. just so the colors can pop more.
  • Lid-Instead of Crest The Wave, I used my dupe from the Hazel palette from Physician's Formula (the light yellow) and put that on the inner lid and brow bone
  • On the outer lid, instead of Haunting, I used Ulta shadow in Breeze
  • Crease- The face chart calls for Technakohl Liner Colour Matters (it's a yellowish-green) but I used Jordana Creme shadow in Green Meadow, which gives off the same kind of color and I just put a little of that in the crease and blended Breeze over it in the crease.
  • Highlight- The light yellow color in the Physician's Formula Hazel palette
  • Liner- They used Artistic License, which is a bright blue turquoise, and I used Jordana Easyliner in Bliss and I do that for the upper and lower lashlines
  • Mascara-Rimmel Glam' Eyes Mascara
CHEEKS
  • N.Y.C Color Face Glow in Chrome, all over face
  • For the orange effect, (Off The Page MAC shadow) I used Fire and Brimstone from The She Space Minerals
LIPS
  • N.Y.C Liquid Lip Color in Sheer Raspberry

No comments:

Post a Comment