Today's look is the recreation of Haunting, from the MAC Makeup Artist Collection and here's my look:
Things I used:
- Base(s)- I used Ulta Base all over eye, then I used NYX Jumbo Pencils Yellow + Horse Raddish and put Yellow on inner lid and brow and HR on the outer lid.. just so the colors can pop more.
- Lid-Instead of Crest The Wave, I used my dupe from the Hazel palette from Physician's Formula (the light yellow) and put that on the inner lid and brow bone
- On the outer lid, instead of Haunting, I used Ulta shadow in Breeze
- Crease- The face chart calls for Technakohl Liner Colour Matters (it's a yellowish-green) but I used Jordana Creme shadow in Green Meadow, which gives off the same kind of color and I just put a little of that in the crease and blended Breeze over it in the crease.
- Highlight- The light yellow color in the Physician's Formula Hazel palette
- Liner- They used Artistic License, which is a bright blue turquoise, and I used Jordana Easyliner in Bliss and I do that for the upper and lower lashlines
- Mascara-Rimmel Glam' Eyes Mascara
- N.Y.C Color Face Glow in Chrome, all over face
- For the orange effect, (Off The Page MAC shadow) I used Fire and Brimstone from The She Space Minerals
- N.Y.C Liquid Lip Color in Sheer Raspberry