The look today is called Phiff! from MAC's Magic,Mischief and Mystery Collection. Here's my take on Phiff!
Here is how it's done:
- Base-Wet N Wild Creme Shadow in Pixie
- Lid-On the outer and middle lid, instead of using Midnight Madness, I used Ulta shadow in Twilight. The two are very comparable except Twilight has a slight purple feel but it still works. In the Inner lid and inner crease I used Profusion eye palette 06 and it's both of the gold colors together, instead of Midnight's gold counterpart.
- Crease- Instead of It's a Miracle (which looks like purple to me, but in the face chart it says burgundy) so I used my Day To Play Palette from Pop! Beauty and it's the 1st Burgundy color on the top.
- Highlight- I used a peachy pink from the DTP palette from Pop! Beauty instead of Naked Lunch
- Liner- NYX jumbo pencil in Black Bean on the top lashline and on the bottom I used the 1st copper color from the Hard Candy compact Suede instead of Mayhem and then on the outer lashline, I used Twilight again. Then I used Jessie's Girl eye liner in Brown Sugar across the lower lashline.
- Mascara- Pulse Perfection
- Instead of Superdupernatural Blush, I used Flirt! Peek-a-blush in Heartthrob
- I moisturized with a regular lip balm
- I dabbed a little concealer on my lips
- I used Wet N Wild lipstick in 516C Sunset Peach, instead of Suprise Me
- Phiff! Dazzleglass was hard to duplicate so I used a gold from Max Factor w/ Archetype mineral makeup in Sex and Candy for the sparkles