This is part of the Taylor Swift series, I guess.. there's a variety of looks from her that I want to recreate and this is one of them. The green eyed look from Our Song:
Because I had my face already done, I constructed a face chart of how I got the look. I traced a blank face chart on a piece of watercolor paper, which I bought at JoAnn Fabrics.. I think it was 12.99 for 50 pieces, but it's great for experiementing different looks.
and here's the look in real life:
- Base- Wet N Wild creme shadow in Pixie
- Lid- I used a green from my Claire's palette mixed with a greenish gold from L.A. Color Palette Gold Rush, then I used Archetype mineral makeup in False Spring and Autumn Leaves
- Crease- I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lemon (which is a dark green) spread that out and I used a pencil brush and applied a forest green from my Day To Play palette from Pop! Beauty and focused more on the outer crease. Then I used Ulta eye shadow in Radiant with a larger crease brush blended with the forest green then mixed into the that I used the green gold from Gold Rush palette.
- Highlight- from the Day To Play it's the yellow gold color
- Liner- Black liquid liner from Wet N Wild and I winged it out, cause Taylor always seems to do the cat eye thing. and then on the bottom I used Rimmel eye sparkle in Peridot and under the lashline I pretty much mixed all the colors I used on my lid. I also used Sephore midnight black in my waterline, focusing more in the inner corner.
- Mascara- Maybelline Pulse Perfection in the Blackest Black
- Foundation- L'oreal True Match Roller in w1-2
- Cheeks- Ulta cream blush in Girlie
- Bronzer- Flirt! in Golden Minx
- Lip Stick- Sunset Peach from Wet n Wild
- Gloss- It's a gloss that's clearish-peachy.. I can't think of the company