Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Taylor Swift "Our Song" Music Video Look 1




This is part of the Taylor Swift series, I guess.. there's a variety of looks from her that I want to recreate and this is one of them. The green eyed look from Our Song:

Because I had my face already done, I constructed a face chart of how I got the look. I traced a blank face chart on a piece of watercolor paper, which I bought at JoAnn Fabrics.. I think it was 12.99 for 50 pieces, but it's great for experiementing different looks.



and here's the look in real life:



EYES


  • Base- Wet N Wild creme shadow in Pixie

  • Lid- I used a green from my Claire's palette mixed with a greenish gold from L.A. Color Palette Gold Rush, then I used Archetype mineral makeup in False Spring and Autumn Leaves

  • Crease- I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lemon (which is a dark green) spread that out and I used a pencil brush and applied a forest green from my Day To Play palette from Pop! Beauty and focused more on the outer crease. Then I used Ulta eye shadow in Radiant with a larger crease brush blended with the forest green then mixed into the that I used the green gold from Gold Rush palette.

  • Highlight- from the Day To Play it's the yellow gold color

  • Liner- Black liquid liner from Wet N Wild and I winged it out, cause Taylor always seems to do the cat eye thing. and then on the bottom I used Rimmel eye sparkle in Peridot and under the lashline I pretty much mixed all the colors I used on my lid. I also used Sephore midnight black in my waterline, focusing more in the inner corner.

  • Mascara- Maybelline Pulse Perfection in the Blackest Black

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- L'oreal True Match Roller in w1-2

  • Cheeks- Ulta cream blush in Girlie

  • Bronzer- Flirt! in Golden Minx

LIPS



  • Lip Stick- Sunset Peach from Wet n Wild

  • Gloss- It's a gloss that's clearish-peachy.. I can't think of the company

No comments:

Post a Comment