Monday, August 16, 2010

Ashley Tisdale ":Guilty Pleasure" Album Cover Look






Today's look is all about this album cover, now I've seen some Youtube videos trying to recreate this but thet go more of the bronze approach..when you blow the actual picture up you can see purples and burgundy colors more than the browns. I don't know if that's because of all the photo effects or not, but I thought it looked really cool.








Here's my look:




Here's what I used:


EYES


  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Rust on the top lid and lower lashline, smudged.

  • Lid- I used LA Colors Palette in Wine and Roses (2nd color) all over lid, then from the same palette I used 1st color along with Ulta Iceland and blended it over the first color. Then in the outer lid I used (3rd color) from Wine and Roses along with Ulta shadows in Plum Smoke and Twilight.

  • Crease- I used 3rd color from Wine and roses, then I used Jane Clubbing(black color) in the outer crease down to outer lid. Then above the crease I used Ulta in Lustre and Sally Girl compact Hi Life burgundy) with NYX shadow Prune.

  • Highlight- Ulta Iceland

  • Liner- On the top liner I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Velvet Purple, on the bottom I used 3rd color from wine and roses w/ 1st color and ulta Iceland on the inner corner. Then I used Sally Girl Hi Life(burgundy) on the middle and outer and a little bit of Jane**** on the outer. Smoke that all out. In the water line it's a purple/blue so I used NYX JP in Pacific,Purple, and Velvet Purple. and
    Almay Black in the inner corner waterline.

  • Mascara- Falsies

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- I only used True M
    atch around the dark circles under my eyes.

  • Bronze- Golden Minx from Flirt!

  • Blush-Urge from Flirt!

LIPS



  • I used NYC in Petal mixed with NYX in Narcsississ



No comments:

Post a Comment