Monday, August 30, 2010

MAC Look:Fabulous Felines:Leopard Luxe


I don't know if this is one of the actual face charts for the line, but while I was web surfing I found some "face charts" for the new MAC line Fabulous Felines.



This is the look: Leopard Luxe





Here's my look: (usually my pics consist of me on my way to work/school so I don't forget to take pics lol)







Here's what I used:




EYES






  • Base- I believe I used Hard Candy SS in Spirited

  • Lid- In the inner part of the lid, instead of Style Predator, I used LA Colors Palette in Gold Rush (4th color) blending to the middle of the lid. In the middle of the lid, instead of using Old Gold pigment, I used Archetype Minerals in Autumn Leaves and blended it over the inner lid color.

  • Crease- Instead of applying Wild by Nature, I used Day To Play palette (5th color on day side), starting in the inner crease up to the brow then follow the natural shape of your crease then blend the color upwards to your brow. In the outer corner of the crease instead of using Notoriety making a cat-like eye, I used Day To Play (11th color)

  • Highlight- Instead of using Skin Finish Natural in light under your brows, I used Estee Lauder in Tea Biscuit

  • Liner- Instead of using teddy eye kohl on the top and bottom lashline, I used NYX JP in Dark Brown and smudge it out. On top of that instead of using Embark, I used Day to P;lay Palette (3rd color), then on the top lashline instead of using On The Hunt liquid liner, I used a regular black liquid liner.

  • Mascara- Falsies

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Blush- Instead of Utterly Game, I used Flirt! in Heart Throb

LIPS



  • Instead of On the Prowl, I used Wet N Wild in Mink Brown (I think..)


No comments:

Post a Comment