So I'm not a fan of her dress, but I love the wine/yellow color combination that she paired with it.
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Yellow
- Lid- On the inner corner and lid fading out to the middle, I used Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips for Hazel Eyes (light yellow). Then on the outer part of the lid I used 3 colors: I used LA Colors Palette Wine and Roses (4th color) along with NYX in Prune and from the same shimmer strip palette I used a purpley wine color.
- Crease- I used all the same colors w/ the yellow color on the inner and the wine/purple colors on the outer.
- Highlight- Ulta in Lustre
- Liner- On the top lid, I used Jordana glitter liner in Rockabilly Brown, and NYX JP in Gold along with Wet N Wild glitter in copper color on the top and bottom lash line. On the lower lashline I repeated the color combo with the yellow on the inner and wine color on the middle and outer portion of the lid.
- Mascara- Falsies
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush- Neutrogena Blush in Sweet Raisin
- Lip Stick- I used NYX in Fusion