Friday, August 6, 2010

Temptalia: Dare To Wear

This look was fun and it was bright so I had to give it a try...


Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Hard Candy Shadow Stick in Spirited
  • Lid- on the lower part of the lid she used Going Bananas from MAC, I used Physician's Formula shimmer strips in Hazel eyes (light yellow) and on the middle of the lid instead of Free to Be eyeshadow from MAC, I used Lid Pop Neon (colors Pink and Orange) mixed together.
  • Crease- Instead of using Louder, Please from MAC, I used NYX trio shadow (Cherry)
  • Highlight- Instead of Burberry Trench shadow, I used Estee Lauder in Tea Biscuit
  • Liner-On the top I used Almay liner in Black and on the bottom and waterline. On the lower lash line I used my dupe for Going Bananas.
  • Mascara- Falsies
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze-Flirt! Golden Minx
LIPS
  • Instead of Gimmie that! Dare to Wear lip gloss, I used NYC in Blue Rose, with a hot pink plumping gloss from Rimmel

No comments:

Post a Comment