Friday, August 6, 2010

Vanessa Hudgens Glamour Magazine Look



Here's my look:




Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean on the lid and lash line
  • Lid- I used the darkest black from the Claire's Palette, then I used Ulta in Twilight
  • Crease- I used the same black, along with Ulta shadow in Plum Smoke and then above the crease I used a matte tan color from my Day to Play Palette from Pop Beauty
  • Highlight- I used a matte nude color from Day to Play Palette
  • Liner- on the top Black Bean and on the bottom inner corner I used Jordana glitter liner in Rock on Silver and on top I used a silvery color from Claire's Palette, then on the rest of the lash line I used Black from the Claire's Palette mixed with Plum Smoke and Twilight. With Black Bean also in the Water Line
  • Mascara- Falsies
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Flirt! in Golden Minx
LIPS
  • Wet N Wild in Breeze


I was playing around with Instyle Makeover website.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment