This is my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- I used True Match foundation on my lid and browbone. Then I used Hard Candy Shadow Stick in Spirited.
- Lid- Instead of All Races, I used a pink/beige color from my Day To Play Palette.
- Crease- Instead of Rich Life Pigment, I used Archetype Minerals in Xibalba (brown with blue sparkles)
- Highlight- Instead of Bisque, I used Estee Lauder in Tea Biscuit.
- Liner- Instead of Photograuve Liner (black/brown) I used Lavish Brown, a Jordana easy liner on the top. On the bottom I used Lavish Brown and Xibalba blending out.
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush- Instead of Personal Style, I used Petal from Estee Lauder
- Lip Stick- Instead of Equality, I used Iris from NYX
- Lip Gloss- Instead of Naked Frost, I used Cappuccino from NYC (Liquid Lip Color)