Tuesday, August 10, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Rich Life



This is my look:






Here's what I used:


EYES

  • Base- I used True Match foundation on my lid and browbone. Then I used Hard Candy Shadow Stick in Spirited.

  • Lid- Instead of All Races, I used a pink/beige color from my Day To Play Palette.

  • Crease- Instead of Rich Life Pigment, I used Archetype Minerals in Xibalba (brown with blue sparkles)

  • Highlight- Instead of Bisque, I used Estee Lauder in Tea Biscuit.

  • Liner- Instead of Photograuve Liner (black/brown) I used Lavish Brown, a Jordana easy liner on the top. On the bottom I used Lavish Brown and Xibalba blending out.

  • Mascara-Falsies

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Blush- Instead of Personal Style, I used Petal from Estee Lauder

LIPS



  • Lip Stick- Instead of Equality, I used Iris from NYX

  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Naked Frost, I used Cappuccino from NYC (Liquid Lip Color)

No comments:

Post a Comment