Monday, August 30, 2010

MAC Fabulous Felines: Palace Pedigreed

Another "Face Chart" for the Fab Felines collection, is Palace Pedigreed.






Here's the look:













My look: (ok I really don't like my full face picture.. it was a really hot day and this was after work.. so it's whatever.. the eye picture is much better taken before work of course)
















Here's what I used:


EYES


  • Base- NYX JP in Lavender

  • Lid- Instead of using Courtly, I used The Color Workshop (silvery purple) then on top of that instead of using Quite Spoiled, I used LA Colors Palette in Wine and Roses (4th color)

  • Crease- Use the Quite Spoiled dupe mixed with Kid dupe, a carmel brown color from the Day to Play palette)

  • Liner- Using NYX JP in Black Bean, I drew a check mark from the outer corner of the lid , following the browbone. (refer to picture if it helps) fill in with black and intensify with Russian Blue, or if you don't have that I used She Space Minerals in Tear Jerker also use those two colors on the lower lashline as well

  • Mascara- Falsies


CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Blush- Instead of using Pet Me, I used Ulta in Girlie

LIPS




  • Instead of Docile,NYC in Park Avenue Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment