Monday, August 23, 2010

Temptalia: Evil Queen

Another look from Temptalia, Evil Queen is also part of the Disney Villians Collection.



Here's the look:





Here's my look:




Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- True Match
  • Lid- On the inner corner, instead of using Her Alter Image, I used Hard Candy compact in Dillusional (lilac purple) on the outer half instead of Vainglorious, I used a color from Claire's palette, they describe the color as bronze burgundy. In the middle of the lid, instead of Vile Violet I used Urban Decay Shadow in Ransom
  • Crease- Her Alter Image dupe in inner crease, Vainglorius dupe in outer crease
  • Highlight- Ivory Box instead of Trench
  • Liner-Her alter image dupe on lower lashline, and Jordana liner in Purple Fusion w/ Urban Decay in Ransom
  • Mascara- Falsies
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Oh So Fair Beauty Powder, I used Ulta creme blush in AfterGlow
LIPS
  • Instead of Strange Potion, I used Sally Girl in So Disco

No comments:

Post a Comment