Tuesday, August 10, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Sand and Sun

The last installment of the To the Beach face charts, I wore this look when I went to MI Adventure, because when going to water parks I don't want to look like a clown with Mascara and Liner dripping down my face lol This look is light and easy.




Here's my look:







Here's what I used:


EYES


  • Base- Instead of Groundwork Paint Pot, I used Cover Girl Eyeslicks in Pewter

  • Lid- Instead of Sand and Sun, I used She Space Minerals in Kitty Kat and you work that all the way up in the crease as well.

  • Liner- On the top lashline, instead of using Brown Down I used Jordana easyliner in Lavish Brown

  • Mascara- I did use Mascara, which prob wasn't a good idea but it didn't end up running :) I used Falsies

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- I used True Match

  • Blush- Instead of using Beach Creme Bronzer, I used Flirt! Bronzer in Golden Minx

LIPS



  • Lip Stick- Instead of using Lazy Day, I used NYC in Petal

  • Lip Gloss- Instead of using Easy Lounger, I used NYC Liquid Lip Color in Pink Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment