The last installment of the To the Beach face charts, I wore this look when I went to MI Adventure, because when going to water parks I don't want to look like a clown with Mascara and Liner dripping down my face lol This look is light and easy.
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Instead of Groundwork Paint Pot, I used Cover Girl Eyeslicks in Pewter
- Lid- Instead of Sand and Sun, I used She Space Minerals in Kitty Kat and you work that all the way up in the crease as well.
- Liner- On the top lashline, instead of using Brown Down I used Jordana easyliner in Lavish Brown
- Mascara- I did use Mascara, which prob wasn't a good idea but it didn't end up running :) I used Falsies
- Foundation- I used True Match
- Blush- Instead of using Beach Creme Bronzer, I used Flirt! Bronzer in Golden Minx
- Lip Stick- Instead of using Lazy Day, I used NYC in Petal
- Lip Gloss- Instead of using Easy Lounger, I used NYC Liquid Lip Color in Pink Kiss