This is the look:
This is my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- True Match
- Lid- On the inner portion of the lid, instead of Sweet Joy, I used LA Colors Collection in Gold Rush (1st color) on the middle instead of De-Vil, I used 3 colors from the Claire's palette, basically you want a coppery, red-orange color. and on the outer instead of Carbon I used Black from my Day to Play palette.
- Crease-Basically all three colors bring them into the crease.
- Highlight- I used Ivory Box, instead of Burberry Trench
- Liner- On the lower lashline, instead of Urban Decay Crash Liner, I used NYX Jumbo Pencils in Rust and Purple Velvet
- Mascara- Falsies
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush- Instead of Darkly My Dear, I used Neutrogena Blush in Sweet Rasin.
- Lip Stick- Instead of Innocence,Beware! I used NYX in Harmonica
- Lip Gloss-Instead of Devilishy Stylish, I used NYC liquid lip color in Sungold Pink