Sunday, August 8, 2010

Demi Lovato Look "Vh1 Do Something Awards"

K first of all can I say that I love Demi's lighter locks? Seriously she looks amazing! and I love her makeup!!!! I've really been into the purple shadows recently. oh side note: Just got Demi and Jo Bro tickets last night for Pine Knob.... SUPER EXCITED!! I've already seen both of them play seperate but loved each show
Here's my inspired look:


Here's What I used:

EYES
  • Base- Hard Candy shadow stick in Whimsy, then NYX Jumbo Pencil in Purple Velvet both on the lid. On the lower lashline I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Slate and Purple Velvet
  • Lid- I used NYX Trio in Deep Purple on the lid, then I used Claire's palette (Black) on top and blended it out.
  • Crease- I used Deep Purple in the crease and alaso used Sally Girl Purple baked shadow, in the inner crease slightly going up to the brow bone I used Stars N Rockets.
  • Highlight- I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk then I used white color in the LA Colors Palette Lush. I also used Milk in the inner corner and the white color on top.
  • Liner- I used Slate on the top line. and on the bottom I used a combo of Deep Purple and the black color on top of the base colors. I also used Slate and Almay black liner in the water line.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Falsies
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze-Flirt! Golden Minx
  • Blush- Flirt! Heart Throb
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- NYX in Flowers
  • Lip Gloss- Mango Sherbert gloss


No comments:

Post a Comment