Saturday, August 14, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Blue Flame



Here's my look:







Here's what I used:



EYES


  • Base- Instead of Black Creme Color Base, I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean and smudged it out.

  • Lid- Instead of using Nehru on the lid, I used She Space Minerals in Tear Jerker

  • Crease- Instead of using CinderFella, I used Claires Palette 2 colors: Black and a dark silver gray. Then on the outer crease instead of Blue Flame, I used Archetype Minerals in Bettie's Bangs.

  • Highlight- I think I used Ulta Iceland

  • Liner- On the top and lower lashline I used Black Bean with a liner brush and instead of using SmoothBlue in the waterline I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Electric Blue.

  • Mascara- Falsies

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Blush- Instead of Well Dressed, I used Flirt! in Crazy in Love

LIPS



  • Lip Stick- Instead of using Polietly Pink I used NYC in Petal

  • Lip Gloss- Instead of using Morning Glory, I used NYC liquid lip color in Pearl Glow

No comments:

Post a Comment