Monday, August 30, 2010

Selena Gomez- "Falling Down" Music Video Look

Today's look was inspired by Selena Gomez's "Falling Down" video. I love this song and her CD.














Here's my look:










Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Pots N Pans
  • Lid- I used Claire's palette ( light silver) and LA Colors Palette in Ammunition (2nd color)
  • Crease- I used Day to Play palette (dark brown) with (black) in the outer corner
  • Highlight-Ammunition (1st color) on brow and inner tear duct
  • Liner- I used NYX JP in Black Bean on top and bottom and also in the waterline, I used silver color on the bottom and the black on the outer and middle part of the lower lash line.
  • Mascara- Falsies
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Flirt! Golden Minx
  • Blush- Flirt! Urge
LIPS
  • NYX in Flower






























No comments:

Post a Comment