Today's look was inspired by Selena Gomez's "Falling Down" video. I love this song and her CD.
Here's what I used:
- Base- NYX JP in Pots N Pans
- Lid- I used Claire's palette ( light silver) and LA Colors Palette in Ammunition (2nd color)
- Crease- I used Day to Play palette (dark brown) with (black) in the outer corner
- Highlight-Ammunition (1st color) on brow and inner tear duct
- Liner- I used NYX JP in Black Bean on top and bottom and also in the waterline, I used silver color on the bottom and the black on the outer and middle part of the lower lash line.
- Mascara- Falsies
- Foundation- True Match
- Bronze- Flirt! Golden Minx
- Blush- Flirt! Urge
- NYX in Flower