Monday, August 30, 2010

Temptalia: Mostly Neutral (Fab Felines)

This look is inspired by Temptalia's Fabulous Felines look.




Here's my look:







Here's what I used:


EYES


  • Base- Hard Candy SS in Spirited

  • Lid- Instead of using Lithe pigment, I used Archetype in Sex and Candy all over the lid. On the lower third of the lid, Instead of Burmese Beauty I used Ulta in Mesmerize also along the upper lashline.

  • Crease- Instead of using Prized, I used Day to Play Palette (9th color)

  • Hightlight- Use the Prized dupe.

  • Liner: Instead of using Marked for Glamour on the upper lash line, I used I used Archtype Minerals in Beetlewing (wet), and instead of using Smoky Heir on the bottom, I used Archetype Minerals in Spook (wet)

  • Mascara- Falsies

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Blush- Instead of using Darkly My Dear, I used Neutrogena blush in Sweet Raisin

LIPS



  • Lip Stick- Instead of Kittenish, I used NYX in Electra

  • Lip Gloss- Instead Docile I used NYC in Park Avenue Pink






No comments:

Post a Comment