Monday, August 23, 2010

Circus Freak

This was a fun look I did with LA Colors palette in Carnival.





Swatches:




Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Base- In the inner- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Mik, On the outer- NYX JP in Electric Blue, Crease- NYX JP in Purple Velvet. Inner lower- NYX JP in Yellow and Lower Middle-Outer- NYX JP in HorseRaddish.
  • Lid- Inner- I used the Shocking Pink, Outer- Turquoise
  • Crease-use Purple and Turquoise
  • Liner-On the lower I used the Marigold color on the inner-middle and Coral red on the outer I think I also used Electric Blue to line eyes and put Turquoise on top. In the Waterline I used NYX JP in Hot Pink and Orange.
  • Mascara-Falsies

CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! in Crazy in Love

LIPS

  • NYX in Aphrodite

No comments:

Post a Comment