Today's look was inspired by the Face Chart Bamboo.
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Instead of using Coral Crepe Paint Pot, I used Rimmel Shadow Pencil in Eyeful?
- Lid- On the lid, instead of using Cut To Fit, I basically used a bunch of colors from the Claire's palette, the look your really going for is a Red-Orange bronze color.
- Crease- It was strange to me that they never used Bamboo in this Face Chart, so I used my Bamboo dupe in the crease, which was Dulce from the Color Workshop (Ipod looking thing)
- Highlight- In the inner browbone they ask to used TissueWeight and Memorabilia, now I used a Pink/Beige from Claire's Palette and Egg Plant from Sally Girl
- Liner- I used Almay black on top and bottom lashlines
- Mascara- Falsies
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush- Instead of Light over Dark, I used Ulta shadows Antique Gold and Terra Cotta
- Lip Stick- Instead of Archetype, I used NYX Lip stick in Iris
- Lip Gloss- Instead of C-thru gloss, I used NYC Liquid Lip Color in Pink Sands