I love this Vanessa Hudgens look!!! Has a very fall look to it with the oranges and cranberry browns.
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- NYX JP in Rust
- Lid-On the inner I used a white/gold from the Claire's palette, then I used my Day to Play Palette (dark taupe) and then Ulta in Toast on the middle and outer.
- Crease- I used in my day to play (cranberry,burnt orange,burnt gold)
- Highlight-I used Estee Lauder in Tea Biscuit
- Liner- NYX JP in Black Bean in the waterline and I used the dark taupe and MAC Beauty Marked and LA Color Palette in Wine and Roses (2nd color) and the cranberry color.
- Mascara- Falsies
- Foundation- True Match
- Bronze- Flirt! in Golden Minx\
- Blush- Flirt! Heart Throb