Monday, August 30, 2010

Vanessa Hudgens Burgundy/Orange look



I love this Vanessa Hudgens look!!! Has a very fall look to it with the oranges and cranberry browns.












Here's my look:







Here's what I used:


EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Rust
  • Lid-On the inner I used a white/gold from the Claire's palette, then I used my Day to Play Palette (dark taupe) and then Ulta in Toast on the middle and outer.
  • Crease- I used in my day to play (cranberry,burnt orange,burnt gold)
  • Highlight-I used Estee Lauder in Tea Biscuit
  • Liner- NYX JP in Black Bean in the waterline and I used the dark taupe and MAC Beauty Marked and LA Color Palette in Wine and Roses (2nd color) and the cranberry color.
  • Mascara- Falsies
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Flirt! in Golden Minx\
  • Blush- Flirt! Heart Throb
LIPS
  • NYC Liquid Lip Color in Pink Sands

No comments:

Post a Comment