Friday, August 20, 2010

Rihanna Gold Look

I decided to do a Rihanna look, kinda army colors... golds and greens.

This is the look:


This is my look:






Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Hard Candy Shadow stick in Spirited on the lid, on the lower lash line NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lemon
  • Lid- I used LA Colors Palette in Gold Rush (1st color)
  • Crease- Day to Play Palette in Medium Brown (more of a carmel color)
  • Highlight-Estee Lauder in Tea Biscuit
  • Liner- Almay liner in Black on top, on the bottom I used The Color Workshop in Camo and Olive shadows, then on top I used coppery gold sparkles from Paper Doll stackables.. (I think I got at Icing or Claire's) and in the waterline I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
  • Mascara- Falsies
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Golden Minx
LIPS
  • NYX lipstick in Fusion

No comments:

Post a Comment