This is from the Hello Kitty Wild face charts, it's really stunning and I thought I would try my best to recreate it.
Here's my look:I scrunched my hair for the 1st time and I was really surprised with how it turned out, because my hair is poker straight lol
Here's what I used:
- Base- Instead of Rubenesque Paint Pot I used Hard Candy Shadow Stick in Spirited on the lid.
- Lid- I actually have Paradisco so I just used that on the inner and outer lid only, and in the middle instead of Creme Royal, I used Ulta in Lustre
- Crease- Throughout the entire crease instead of Rule, I used NYX in Hot Orange. then they used Lucky Tom in the inner and outer crease only to define it (which is like a brownish gray) so I used a Brown and Gray color out of the Day To Play Palette.
- Highlight- They used Creme Royal and I used Ulta in Lustre
- Liner- On the top lid instead of instead of using Glitterpuss on my lid I used Wet N Wild sparkles in Copper color instead of Dip Down I used NYX JP in Dark Brown and then used Creme Royal dupe on inner lower lashline. I used Paradisco on the outer lashline.
- Mascara- Falsies
- Foundation-True Match
- Bronzer- Instead of Tahitian Sand, I used Flirt! in Golden Minx
- Lip Stick-Instead of Fresh Brew I used NYX Iris
- Lip Gloss- Instead of Nice To Be Nice I used a Max Factor dual (like an orange copper)